How you can help us
Role Title: (Support Us for Preschool Work – SUPW)/ Guest Lectures
Where: PlayShaala Centre
When: Any Weekday 09.30am – 12.30 pm (term-time only)
Commitment: Preferably at least one regular morning per week
Duration: Preferably one half-term minimum – 6/7 weeks
- To assist in the setting up the classrooms by arranging all activities and equipments
- To guide the child in activities to support her/his progress in all areas of their development
- To Engage kids in Moral Story Telling, songs, rhymes or games
- To give a lecture on any topic that’s relevant to the preschoolers
- To guide the kids with important hygienic and safety instructions.
Reporting to: The Principal, or in her absence the Vice Principal/ Mother Teacher
What’s In It For You: This is an interesting opportunity offering the chance to:
- Engage in creative learning and innovative play activities with 2 – 5 year olds
- To enhance your communication and interactive skills with this young generation
- Develop your knowledge of the 21st century methodology
- Gain experience working as a part of a team of passionate educationists
- Satisfaction of playing an important role in a kid’s development.
Personal qualities required: You need to be:
- Patient, kind and encouraging
- A good communicator with excellent listening skills
- Always willing to lend a hand to the kids in need
- Willing to demonstrate a commitment to the values and ethics promoted by PlayShaala
- Committed to the development, welfare and safety of young generation.
Notes: Minimum age : 18 years.
For more information, Contact: 8302005000