Vision and Mission
To provide an inclusive, safe, stimulating, loving, joyful and caring environment by nurturing each individual child’s sense of belonging, being and becoming her fullest potential.
Our mission is to provide quality education which meets the needs and aspirations of individual students, educates the whole person and prepares students to effectively and successfully meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Our Guiding Principles
- Children learn by interacting with each other in a safe, stimulating and social-emotionally nurturing environment.
- All children participating will have access to a safe, accessible, high quality early childhood education.
- The curriculum used will be developmentally appropriate and offer hands-on learning experiences.
- Staff will be caring adults that are knowledgeable and well-trained in both STREAM Practices and Early Childhood Development.
- The Preschool will offer a comprehensive programme that supports the development of the whole child – this includes the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive domains.
- The Preschool environment will respect and support diversity and will be all-inclusive.