PlayShaala Assessments Methodologies
At PlayShaala –
- Assessment does not make children feel anxious or scared.
- Information is obtained over time.
- An attempt is made to obtain information on the same content area from multiple and diverse sources, especially when repeated instances of data gathering are not feasible (e.g., due to time or budgetary constraints).
- The length of the assessment is sensitive to young children’s interests and attention spans.
- Testing for purposes of program accountability is to employ appropriate sampling methods whenever feasible.
These are the following assessment modes we follow at PlayShaala-
- Self & Peer Rating
- Teacher Ratings
- Parent Ratings